The AGM will be held on Zoom on Sunday 7 February 2021 at 7pm.
Minima Yacht Club Limited
Company No. 07773971 (“the Company”)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on Zoom (see below and note 1) on Sunday 7 February 2021 at 7pm for the following purposes:
- To acknowledge apologies for absence.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting on 2 February 2020 and any matters arising.
- To receive and adopt the Company’s accounts for the year ended 31 October 2020.
- To elect directors and officers of the Company.
- To elect Class Captains.
- To receive reports from the Sailing Secretary, Canoe Secretary and other directors and officers of the Company.
- To receive the Annual Report of the Commodore.
- To consider possibilities for use of the Club’s boat park by other parties, including by a school as a base for its rowing activities.
Note 1: The AGM will be held at 317 Park Road, Kingston upon Thames. Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions it is not possible to attend at this address. Attendence is only through the scheduled Zoom meeting; for further details see the email sent to all members on 22 January 2021.
Further details of agenda items available in advance of the meeting and a form for proxy voting will be posted here. Any proxy votes must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by email by noon on Saturday 6 February.